Sunday, January 18, 2009

A few words about myself

Hi everyone, I thought I would take this opportunity to share a little bit about myself. I am going on my 7th year at South, I graduated with a degree in History in May of 2007. I started the graduate program in History in the fall of 2007 but by the spring of 2008 I knew that the program was not for me.

As you can tell by my picture I am a big political junkie. After finishing up in the spring I spent the summer working for the Obama campaign in Virginia where I had the opportunity to meet and work with a lot of terrific people. It was an incredibly challenging and rewarding experience.

After I returned in the fall I worked for a while before finally deciding to pursue my teaching degree this spring. I am pursuing a degree in secondary education with a focus on social science/history. If all goes to plan I hope to graduate in Spring 2010.

1 comment:

  1. I don’t care what you say about Obama, I will always fight you on that. Yes, you are political but at the same time you need to get out and just be a kid. Plus I just want you to stop checking my spelling.

    ReplyDelete